What will you do?
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we divide all work among the three of us: Sanne, Janine and you. We focus on different target groups for our marketing activities: flex workers, B2B and your colleagues at HOBIJ. Moreover, HOBIJ is part of Labor Power Company, for which we are setting up a central marketing department. Eventually you will also support companies that fall under Labour Power Company. So plenty of work!
For division of labor it is desirable if you have experience with some of the following tasks:
- Translating the corporate identity into content for various channels and audiences
- Developing a social media strategy
- Optimization of recruitment tools, such as a chatbot
- Devise, develop and coordinate creative actions
- Organizing events
- (Maintaining and co-maintaining websites
- Creating customer presentations
- Coordinating/creating video production
- Writing attractive texts
Depending on your interests and experience, there are lots of opportunities.
When do you fit on our team? You fit when:
- You can communicate in both Dutch and English – and yes, even we sometimes use Chat GPT or Deepl
- You have MBO/HBO working and thinking level
- You have at least 1 year of working experience as a marketer
- Your ideas are original or out-of-the-box
- You are fun and enjoy a little fun before, during or after work
- You have experience with Adobe programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign
What can you expect from us?
- A nice salary. How much you will earn depends on your knowledge and experience. Feel free to come up with a proposal.
- Flexibility to work from home one day a week, so you can find a perfect work-life balance. Do you prefer to work full-time in the office? Of course you can.
- Time and budget to further develop yourself professionally and be inspired, both personally and in terms of knowledge.
- Fun, because at HOBIJ we have a VRIJMIBO and we regularly organize fun outings.